Actimove Rhizo Forte
- Product Information
The Actimove® Rhizo Forte with its unique design and functionality provides reliable support for the injured area, along with high patient comfort. Actimove® Rhizo Forte is a thumb orthosis for the management of painful conditions and irritations of the thumb joints associated with chronic or acute indications.
The brace imppobilizes the carpometacarpal (CMC) and the first metacarpophalangeal (MCP 1) joints and places the thumb in a functional position. Material composition includes primarily thermoplastic polyurethane, a core out of aluminum alloy and straps made out of polyamide with a latex free formulation. It is easy to clean and machine washable.
- Its special construction effectively restricts thumb adduction, while leaving the four fingers and the wrist to move freely
- Its adaptable aluminum core makes it easy to optimally fit the immobilizer to the individual hand shape
- With its fasteners/closures, the brace can be easily secured with one hand
- The selected materials and the low profile design with smooth edges contribute to maximum comfort
- The product is dirt and water resistant and can be dried easily
- Supplier URL: www.bsnmedical.com
- Supplier L Code: L3923, L3924
- Score: No