BALANCE WOMEN'S BROWN LACE HIKER SHOE
The Apex Balance Hiking Shoe is an active shoe, designed specifically to reduce fall risk – the first of its kind on the market. Science-based design features, like a low a profile heel that aids stability and posture, lugged soles to help reduce the risk of slipping, and a smooth, angled toe that helps avoid stumbling and tripping, combine to help you restore your independence and get you wherever you need to go.
Features and Benefits:
- 5/16in removable depth in two layers provides fitting flexibility and the ability to allow use of inserts or AFOs.
- Firm, adjustable heel counter provides added stability and accommodates AFOs.
- Extended tongue opening allows for easy foot insertion and AFO compatibility.
- Breathable exterior materials keep feet cool and dry.
- Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial polyester mesh lining.
- Textured footbed provides proprioceptive sensory feedback for polyneuropathy.
- Responsive, supportive midsole.
- Hard rubber outsole designed for added traction and to reduce slips.
- Soft padded collars for all-day comfort