Silicone Foam A-106 RTV Foam
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Sold per Pint (1 pint) Includes catalyst Liquid silicone polymer; yields a low density silicone foam frequently used for custom BK distal end pads Mixing: 100 ...
- Sold per Pint (1 pint)
- Includes catalyst
- Liquid silicone polymer; yields a low density silicone foam frequently used for custom BK distal end pads
- Mixing: 100 grams of base (A-2370) to 6 grams of Catalyst.
- Foaming will begin almost immediately upon addition of the catalyst and will continue for approximately three minutes.
- The foam can be handled within about 10 minutes after pouring; however, allow 24 hours for optimum physical properties.
- Confining the foam will result in a higher density
- Mixing with 6382: 6382 Elastomer can be added to make a higher density, more durable foam.
- Try a small test: 50 parts A-2370 and 50 parts 6382 to 6 parts of Catalyst, adjust the ratio to find your desired density
Write Your Own Review