The water-resistant Delta-Dry family represents the most recent generation of water resistant cast paddings and under cast materials. Their enhanced features are market and clinically proven and offer an extensive array of benefits. So, if you aim for the highest standard of care, look for Delta-Dry. Delta-Dry is water resistant. In contrast to waterproof cast paddings and under cast materials, it is penetrable by water therefore allowing moisture to move through which reduces the risk of skin macerations.
Delta-Dry for Hygiene The quick drying of cast and padding gives the patient the possibility to greatly improve their daily hygiene situation.
Delta-Dry for Ease of Application The patented 3D knit structure of the water resistant cast padding and stockinette is extremely stretchable and conformable. Wrinkle-free application is easily achievable without the need to learn a special application technique.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows patient to shower, swim or bathe when wearing a cast
- Dries quickly
- Helps reduce macerations, itching and odor
- Reduces the risk of additional, unscheduled cast changes
- Highly conformable
- Easy to apply like regular cast padding and stockinette
- Reduces the risk of pressure points
- Delta-Dry is pleasant on the skin providing soft, comfortable cushioning
- 12 Rolls