- Thermosky orthotic material is a high quality, cross-linked EVA foam designed to absorb shock while maintaining its shape.
- This light-weight material can be easily heat formed or adjusted at 300 degrees F.
- ThermoSky retains its structural integrity, assuring that your orthotic will not bottom out under stress.
- ThermoSky combines well with Plastazote to produce a light weight orthotic that will comfort and protect your patients with diabetes or arthritis.
- Other uses of ThermoSky include prosthetic liners, orthotic posting, heel lifts and shoe elevations.
- ThermoSky can serve as a base layer, or top cover for many types of foot orthotics.
- In addition, ThermoSky in 55 or 65 durometer can be used for soling purposes.
Light-weight, shock absorbing base for foot orthotics. May also be used as a middle layer or top cover.
Prosthetic liners, orthotic modifications and posting, heel elevations and soling.