C-Brace, Single Upright, 121lbs or Less (RCM AUTH# MUST BE ENTERED ON PACKING SLIP NOTES IN CART)
An RCM Auth# Number is required for this item and must be entered on the Packing Slip Notes in your cart prior to transferring your order.
C-Brace is the world’s first mechatronic stance and swing phase control orthosis (SSCO®) system, which controls both the stance and swing phase with microprocessor sensor technology. The functionality of conventional paralysis orthoses is limited to releasing and locking the knee joint.
However, the C-Brace supports the user during the entire gait cycle and adapts to everyday situations in real-time. Flexion under load, navigating slopes, walking on uneven terrain, or going down stairs step-over-step - all this defines a new level of mobility.
Features and Benefits:
- One-of-a-kind SSCO
- Microprocessor-controlled stance and swing phase
- Entire gait cycle is controlled dynamically and in real-time
- Stumble recovery is engaged when the C-Brace senses a moment of instability, giving the user time to recover
- Low-profile design allows users to wear the orthosis under their clothing
- Lightweight so users have to expend less effort while walking
- Easy adjustments using the new Setup app