Orthomerica Newport Junior
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Newport® jr Pediatric Hip Orthosis The Newport jr Hip System with the new pj—Virtual Pediatric Joint enhances hip stability by supporting and positio...
- Newport® jr Pediatric Hip Orthosis The Newport jr Hip System with the new pj—Virtual Pediatric Joint enhances hip stability by supporting and positioning the hips in optimal alignment while allowing controlled range of motion. This pediatric hip orthosis can be used post-operatively to maintain the corrected surgical position, or can be provided to maximize function during activities of daily living. Improved alignment through the hip encourages appropriate acetabular and femoral modeling, and reduces the tendency for subluxation and dislocation.
- Post-operative stabilization of the pediatric hip
- Patients with subluxed hips who require better alignment to relieve pain
- Children needing improved sitting and standing balance
- Universal pelvic module, bilateral thigh cuffs, comfortable lumbar pad
- Anatomical design captures and stabilizes the pelvis
- Washable Coolfoam™ liners
- Available in five sizes Virtual® Pediatric Joint (pj)
- The smallest and lightest hip joint available in the industry
- Adjustable control of flexion, extension, abduction and adduction
- Curved proximal joint attachments provide clearance over the incision and trochanter
- Joints with straight bars available in short, long and unslotted configurations for sale as components
Write Your Own Review