Soft Tissue Management K1 - K2 Foot
Only %1 left
L Code: L5972,L5986
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Must specify patient weight, activity level and any other information in comments.Dycor’s original ADL foot is designed for low to moderate ADL.The flexible m...
- Must specify patient weight, activity level and any other information in comments.
- Dycor’s original ADL foot is designed for low to moderate ADL.
- The flexible molded polypropylene keel and articulated ankle is forgiving and accommodating, and allows the prosthetic wearer achieve and maintain a “non reactive” weight bearing foot for as long as possible during the weight bearing stance phase.
- Low profile and med. profile options are available.
- Articulated ankle options are uni axial or bi axial with integrated STM (5 ft. lbs.) or AGM (10 ft. lbs.) transverse torque absorbers.
- The uni axial version is remarkably simple in design and lends itself to a high degree of reliability even when used by non-geriatric, K3 level wearers.
Write Your Own Review