Elite2 K3 - K4 Foot
A lightweight prosthetic foot for Activity Level 3 – 4 users. The independent e-carbon foot springs provide vertical shock absorption as well as efficient and responsive energy return. It is designed for high impact, all terrain walking as well as a variety of recreational sports.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced e-carbon foot springs
- Ground compliance from Tripod System™
- Split toe
- Lightweight design
- Variable spring stiffness heel wedge
- Low build height and easy to finish
Foot shell and glide sock included.
- Max User Weight: 365lbs/166kg
- Activity Level: 3-4
- Size Range: 24-30cm
- Component Weight: 420g*/1b*
- Build Height: 130mm (6 1/8in)
- Heel Height: 10mm
*Component weight shown is for a size 26cm without foot shell.