The Freedom ShockWave utilizes the industry-leading classic Freedom foot design with its proprietary EnduraCore hybrid composite technology and incorporates a Spherical Shock Unit (SSU). The SSU provides both vertical shock absorption and axial rotation giving K3 / K4 patients a shockingly natural and comfortable experience during both every day and high impact activities.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultimate shock absorption at heel strike reduces stress on the residual limb for a more natural gait
- Axial rotation of +/- 15° reduces socket pressure and allows for quick pivoting in a seamless motion for ultimate stability and comfort on varied terrains
- Full-length heel initiates plantar flexion at heel strike for better ground compliance and maximized energy return
- Bolt-less design eliminates dead spots and weak structural areas resulting in a lighter and more reliable foot
- Split keel and heel delivers added motion improving stability, comfort, and confidence on various terrains
- EnduraCore technology provides ideal strength, flexibility, durability, and high energy return for more natural motion and less fatigue during the day