Zenith LP K3 - K4 Foot
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Please see the Also Consider section or product description for suggested replacements.
- Maintenance-free design
- Lightweight aerospace composite materials for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
- Urethane bumper with four resistance options at heel strike for individual patient fine-tuning
- Energetic, flexible toe loading response that automatically adjusts to variable walking speeds
- Full-length sandal-toe ensures superior ground compliance to facilitate a well-balanced gait
- Lightweight Z-pins to deliver increased structural integrity at keel/shank merge point
Medium to High impact levels, K3/K4, maximum weight of 136 kg /300 lb*
Here’s what patients & practitioners have to say about the New Zenith from Trulife:
"I attached the Zenith foot to one of my sockets that have electronic vacuum. I was very impressed with the way it walked. It is very light and walks very good!! Pretty easy to align as well. I have walked about ten miles on it so far and was impressed."
Tim S., Louisville, KY