William X Double Depth Men's Single Strap Velcro Casual Shoe
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Whether you’re going for a walk, to work or to a casual event, keep your feet happy and comfortable in a contemporary shoe. The Dr. Comfort® William X is a double depth casual shoe that’s built a ¼ inch deeper, which is perfect to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs. Designed with full-grain leather combined with a contact closure and high-quality features, the William X delivers security, style and class for anyone with diabetes or other foot health concerns.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed with extra depth to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs.
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Single hook and loop fastener for comfort, support, and a great fit
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Natural material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (E/EE), Wide (EEE/EEEE), Extra Wide (6E)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15.0 (12.5, 13.5, 14.5 not available)
- Colors: Black
- Material: Leather
- Collection: Double Depth