989 Composite Toe Men's Lace Boot
Inspired by a mid-cut hiker boot, the men’s 989v1 work shoe features tough technology catering to the industrial worker who wants over-the-ankle protection. A durable fullgrain leather front half offers rugged durability, while a synthetic/mesh back adds breathability to keep your feet comfortable when the day gets tough. Meanwhile, REVlite midsole cushioning and an NB Ultra Soft Comfort insert offer the comfortable support you need to do what you do.
Added features include a slip resistant rubber outsole, composite safety toe cap, and electrical hazard protection. Combined with a signature New Balance comfortable fit, it’s designed to give all-day support to the light-duty industrial worker.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Composite Toe footwear is engineered with a wide flanged composite material providing added protection for people who work in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- Leather upper
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits electrically engaged conductors parts or apparatus
- NB ultra soft comfort insert
- Slip-Resistant rubber outsole
- Kick Plate