Dynamic Vacuum System (DVS)
- Product Information
4R220 DVS vacuum pump for use with 6Y94 DVS liner
- The Dynamic Vacuum (DVS) is bridging the gap between valve and Harmony socket technology for transtibial fittings.
- Integrating innovative design with simplicity, the Dynamic Vacuum reduces the movement between the limb and socket associated with limb volume fluctuations.
The DVS pump connects to the specific DVS liner magnetically and a knee sleeve is used to seal the system. Vacuum is generated during walking and this elevated vacuum is maintained in both swing and stance phase as opposed to passive systems such as a one way valve that only generate suction during swing phase. This give the user enhanced control and fit during all phases.
- Maximum Body Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Material Aluminum
- Product Weight 210 g
- System height 1.5" (37 mm)
- Supplier URL: professionals.ottobockus.com
- Supplier L Code: L5781
- Score: No