Elevate FreeFlow AFO
- Product Information
Experience the simplicity, speed and inventory advantages of the all-sizes-in-one FreeFlow AFO. Made from advanced carbon fiber, this lateral strut orthosis is designed to provide dynamic response throughout the gait cycle. The FreeFlow AFO is fully adjustable, allowing practitioners the flexibility to fit the full range of patient sizes with just one product.
The FreeFlow is to be used exclusively for orthotic fittings of the foot and ankle and is exclusively suitable for contact with healthy and intact skin.
Features and Benefits:
- All-sizes-in-one design
- Advanced carbon technology for optimized durability and strength
- Adjustable posterior calf and lateral strut architecture for maximal patient comfort
- CoolFlow Liner provided increase breathability
- BOA® Fit System strap for one-handed donning and doffing
- Manufacturer Suggested L Code: L1951
- Score: No