GEOMETRIC STANCE FLEXION WITH ADJUSTABLE CENTRODE
Supplier: DAW INDUSTRIES
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
This Graph-Lite 5-Bar Stance-Flexion Knee is loaded with function thanks to its unmatched flawless engineering. Every Prosthetist familiar with our TGK-4P00 rav...
This Graph-Lite 5-Bar Stance-Flexion Knee is loaded with function thanks to its unmatched flawless engineering. Every Prosthetist familiar with our TGK-4P00 raves about the hydraulic-like smoothness of its true variable gait Pneumatic cylinder.
The additional features (fully Programmable Centrode and pinpoint accuracy in Stance-Flexion Adjustment according to patient weight and level of stability desired) make any other knee obsolete. The TGK-5PS0HW is the chosen prescription for Level 3 & 4 patients.
CLAIM TO FAME
- 5-bar stability, ultra-light Graph-Lite TM
- True variable cadence
- Fully Programmable Centroid
- Precise adjustability of stance flexion stability
- Full range adjustable geometric stance control
- Trouble-free, low maintenance
- All-sealed ball bearing axis
- Smooth pneumatic “Hydraulic-like” function
- Proven durability & dependability
Knee Weight: 36.0 oz, 1018 g
Patient Weight Limit: 275 lb, 125 kg
Pylon Diameter: 30 mm
Knee Center to Top of Knee: 15/16 in, 2.3 cm
Knee Center to Most Distal End: 8-5/16 in, 21.2 cm
Pylon Housing from Most Distal End: 1-3/8 in, 3.5 cm
Knee Center to Top of Pylon: 7-3/8 in, 18.7 cm
Knee Center to Knee Cap at 90° Flexing: 2-3/16 in, 5.5 cm
Write Your Own Review