i-Limb Access Hand-Non Titanium
i-Limb Access is a myoelectric, multi-articulating prosthetic hand that offers five individually powered digits and manually rotatable thumb.
Features and Benefits:
- Individually motorized digits with compliant grip and stall-out ability.
- With our speed boost feature, digit speed can be increased by up to 30 percent.
- Muscle control uses specific muscle signals called triggers to instruct the hand to activate a specific grip.
- Biosim™ and My i-Limb™ Apps.
- Multiple covering options available.
- Manually rotatable thumb that can be positioned between lateral and oppositional mode for creating different grip positions.
- App control provides instant access to Quick Grips™ at the touch of an icon.
- 12 different automated grip options available.
- Available in 4 sizes – extra small, small, medium and large.