Orthomerica Tibial Fracture Brace (Tibial Section Only)
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
This pre-fabricated functional orthosis is designed for diaphyseal fractures of the tibia and fibula, and is also available custom-to-cast. Allows moveme...
- This pre-fabricated functional orthosis is designed for diaphyseal fractures of the tibia and fibula, and is also available custom-to-cast.
- Allows movement of adjacent joints (knee, ankle and foot) to increase blood flow, osteogenesis and function.
- Lightweight, durable thermoplastic can be trimmed with cast scissors and modified with a heat gun.
- Used with free-motion shoe insert.
- Solid Ankle or Adjustable Single Axis shoe inserts available for an additional charge.
- Adjustable Velcro® straps accommodate volume changes
- Posterior opening facilitates donning and doffing
- “PTB”-type design provides rotational control and more circumferential hydraulics, allowing fit as early as 2-6 weeks post-fracture
- Includes 2 Tibial socks.
- For Tibial Section and Shoe Insert click HERE
Write Your Own Review