The PRO CUFF DISTAL MOUNT (DM) “prostheses”, introduced in 2017, was specifically designed for wrist disarticulate and specific partial hand absences. The bracket system is adjustable for length to adapt to various partial hand morphologies. The “in-Line” mounted disconnect, wrist provides for improved balance and control over terminal devices.
Features and Benefits:
- Professionally constructed “prosthesis” ready to fit, finish and reinforce as needed by certified prosthetic facility
- PRO CUFF DM constructed of comfortable, re-formable, low temperature plastic-foam laminates
- AFO lift off tongue, limb capture and retention type design. Cuff completely opens up for easy donning and doffing, using dual, velcro closure systems
- Built in BOA cable closure and tension technology
- Lightweight at 7.5 ounces without terminal device
- Disconnect wrist adapter system accommodates most all TD’s with USA Standard ½ x20 TPI threaded mounting hardware