XBack Prolift LSO
The Xback Prolift is a unique one piece LSO brace that immobilizes the wearer from the sacrococcygeal junction to above the T9 vertebra. The brace is easy for individuals to put on and adjust and encourages compliance.
- Single layer of soft moisture-wicking material makes the brace thinner, lighter, cooler and less bulky than conventional braces.
- A ProLift weighs only 22 ounces. Anatomical shape of the posterior panel keeps the brace from riding up when sitting or driving.
- Anatomically pre-shaped posterior panel with compression straps anchored directly to the panel.
- As the wearer pulls the compression straps, the pre-shaped panel will mold to the wearers back regardless of their degree of lordosis.
- Center cutout [an XBack innovation] reduces direct pressure on the spine – ideal for a post-operative patient or those receiving injections.
- The ProLift’s unique split front panel helps center the brace on the wearer’s abdomen while providing hydrostatic lift to help hold the weight of the abdomen, reducing pressure on the wearer’s spine thus helping to decompress the vertebrae.