Proprio K3 Foot with Unity
Click HERE for the Proprio Foot Reimbursement Guide.
The all new Proprio Foot is waterproof and built for life. It combines bionic ankle motion with Pro-Flex carbon dynamics to normalize the walking experience across different environments. Our proven design has been updated to give added peace of mind with:
- Waterproof protection - IP67 ingress protection rated for full submersion in salt and fresh water
- Improved battery life – up to 2 days on a charge
- Durability enhancements inside an out, all covered by a 36-month no hassle warranty
Coupled with recent speed and adaptation enhancements, Proprio Foot is now suitable for a wide range of patient profiles; from the active hiker to the community ambulator.
- Unmatched Range of Motion. Motorized 33in ROM to pre-position foot. Foot blade provides 19.5in ROM in stance.
- Go further. Adaptive ankle function reduces the energy cost of walking.
- The Power of Pro-Flex. Maintain full length toe lever, symmetry, and optimized carbon dynamics for a dynamic walking experience across a variety of surfaces.
- Added Safety. 4 degrees active dorsiflexion reduces the likelihood of trips and falls.
- Stay aligned. Auto-alignment helps patients maintain optimal prosthesis alignment in the real world.
- App for Users and PractitionersOssur Logic delivers simple setup and activity reports for documentation. Users can monitor steps, battery, and use custom profiles for different activities and footwear.
- Max User Weight: 275lbs
- Activity Level: K3
- Size range: 22-30cm
- Component Weight: 1.5kg / 3.3 lbs
- Build Height: 174mm – 188 mm
- Heel Height: 10mm
- Waterproof: Yes (IP67)
- Battery life: up to 2 days
- Warranty: 36 months
Product Warranty: * Initial PROPRIO FOOT limited warranty period: 36 months. Extended warranty is available for purchase Maximum total warranty period is 6 years.
Write Your Own Review