QuickFit Lacer, Extra Small, 10 pack
Supplier: CLICK MEDICAL
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The QuickFit Lacer is a preassembled system that easily rivets on to any shoe or cuff. The extra small size QuickFit Lacer is designed for custom ped...
The QuickFit Lacer is a preassembled system that easily rivets on to any shoe or cuff. The extra small size QuickFit Lacer is designed for custom pediatric footwear size 35 EU and smaller. It comes with low-profile dial and 4 guides.
Features and Benefits:
- Either use the kit for fabrication of a new device, or easily upgrade an existing device.
- Within minutes you can create great fit, comfort, and performance by simply riveting the kit onto a device. Using the QuickFit Rivets and QuickFit Tool, installation is a snap, usually taking under 5 minutes from start to finish.
- Eliminate messy laces and get great fit with a simple one-handed turn of the Boa® dial. Now patients can easily choose appropriate footwear and avoid falls.
- Patients can easily adjust to the optimal fit of their device throughout the day, quickly adapting to changes in activity or support needs.
- Lacers are sold individually. For a pair of shoes, two kits are required.
Write Your Own Review