Silcare Active Locking and Cushion Liner BK
Only %1 left
L Code: L5673,L5679
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The Blatchford Silcare Active Liner is gentle on fragile skin and protects residual limbs with areas susceptible to shear force abrasion and pressure peaks. The...
- The Blatchford Silcare Active Liner is gentle on fragile skin and protects residual limbs with areas susceptible to shear force abrasion and pressure peaks. The fabric cover with integrated matrix contours perfectly to the limb and zonal stretch areas allow comfortable knee flexion but resist distal stretch which would result in the prosthesis slipping away from the body. The cushion and locking options allow the ideal choice of proximal or distal pin lock suspensions.
Extra Length Liner
- At 485mm, the Blatchford Silicone Liners allow additional consideration for positioning the trim line.
- Technical knitted outer cover for the Locking Liner has integrated distal matrix with uni-directional stretch to resist pistoning.
- The Locking Liner features a super flexi-umbrella which inverts easily to facilitate optimal donning.
- Proximal bi-directional stretch zone improves comfort and contouring and reduces shear force on the knee during flexion.
Tendresse Silicone Finish
- The Tendresse silicone finish results in a low coefficient of friction which reduces shear stress on skin. In tests this measure 78% less than standard silicone.
Product Warranty: 6 Months
Write Your Own Review