- Product Information
WalkAide Conductive Fabric electrodes were specifically designed to work with the Walk Aide, in order to achieve the desired clinical outcomes and maintain long-term skin health. WalkAide conductive fabric electrodes solve the issues of skin intolerance and are specifically designed to work in conjunction with the WalkAide's specifications in order to successfully achieve the desired clinical results.
WalkAide conductive fabric electrodes are designed and manufactured to be used continuously throughout the day, and delivering stimulation during every step, which could be up to 12,000 steps per day.
WalkAide conductive fabric electrodes have a double layer skin friendly PolyHesive® blue gel and soft cloth materisl. Conductive silver layer provides uniform current distribution and comfortable stimulation. Constructed of flexible and durable foam. Extra thick PolyHesive® blue gel provides superior adherence and reusability. The best choice for patients with sensitive skin. Removes easily without painful hair pulls. Removes cleanly leaving no messy residue. Multiple applications from 10–14 days.
Off-brand generic electrodes may not be designed to withstand continuous all day stimulation like Walk Aide Premium Electrodes. The devices generic electrodes are used with are typically applied for 20-60 minute sessions, rather than continuous all day stimulation with every step taken. Generic electrodes used with the Walk Aide device will void the warranty, and are not supported or guaranteed to achieve the optimal clinical results.
Protect your WalkAide, warranty, and investment. WalkAide Approved Premium Electrodes deliver consistent results.
- Built by WalkAide with the highest standards to ensure optimal clinical results and outcomes
- Designed to withstand constant all day electrical impulses with every step delivering consistent results
- Skin Friendly Gels used to protect the skin and allow all day use
- Premium electrical wiring and components for optimal uninterrupted signal transfer and strength
- The Electrodes built by WalkAide and officially approved by WalkAide
2in square electrodes have been discontinued.
- Supplier URL: www.ininc.us
- Score: No