Zeus V1 Hand
Only %1 left
Supplier: AETHER US INCORPORATED
L Code: L6880
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The Zeus hand - strongest bionic hand in the market.Zeus is a multi-articulating myoelectric hand combining ease of control with an elegant, robust design. The ...
The Zeus hand - strongest bionic hand in the market.
Zeus is a multi-articulating myoelectric hand combining ease of control with an elegant, robust design. The fingers and thumb provide a firm grasp to perform everyday tasks with confidence. The fingers stall individually, allowing them to conform to the shape of the object, regardless of shape and size. Users can choose from 12 grips.
The hand is compatible with most industry standard electrodes and batteries, as well as a variety of wrist rotators and elbows.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong - With over 150N of grip force and 35kgs (77lbs) of lift capacity, Zeus provides patients with unparalleled grip strength.
- Robust - The impact resistance mechanism of Zeus allows fingers to flex when facing any impact, protecting them from breakage and increasing durability.
- Serviceable - Zeus is the only bionic hand that can be repaired by clinicians in under 60 minutes, ensuring patients never have to go home without their hand. 7 changeable modules, giving clinicians the ease of plug n’ play when replacing parts.
- Remote Configurable - The web based software gives clinicians the flexibility to remotely configure Zeus without the patient being in the office.
- Agile - Zeus’ Soft Grip feature enables a light touch, preventing the hand from unintentionally breaking fragile objects and giving patients a greater peace of mind
- Customizable - 12 grip patterns with 100% customizability of each finger, down to the degree.
Product Warranty: 2 Years
Write Your Own Review