Z-12 Adjustable OA
Only %1 left
L Code: L1845
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The dual upright design features an adjustable condyle building up to 12° of correction into the brace. The Z-12 is ideal for a patient with an activ...
- The dual upright design features an adjustable condyle building up to 12° of correction into the brace.
- The Z-12 is ideal for a patient with an active lifestyle who may need additional support from a dual-upright brace due to ligamentous instability.
- The adjustable condyle will allow patients to make minor load adjustments by sliding the loading lever through five settings.
- The Z-12 frame is made of magnesium – our lightest-weight OA brace.
- Low-profile frame
- Adjustable condyle to increase load adjustment
- Unique upper calf strapping mimics a finger-trap design to minimize migration
- Up to 12° of correction from condyle pad
- Mild to moderate unicompartmental OA with or without combined instabilities
- Not recommended for patients with an abnormal amount of excessive soft tissue
- Okay for activities such as basketball, skiing, softball, etc.
- Z-12 and Axiom with magnesium frame not recommended for contact sports such as football, rugby, etc.
- Next Day Air orders not guaranteed at this time.
Write Your Own Review