To help expedite your credits for returned products, SPS requires an RA number and paperwork.
For all defective products: Contact SPS Customer Service (1-800-288-5570) to request an RA.
Supply Management is working with our suppliers to track defective products more efficiently and to develop corrective actions on product categories important to the organization.
How to process your returns and obtain your return authorization number:
1. Product Return Authorization Request Form (Updated 01.31.18)
2. Save the form to your computer or desktop
3. Open the form in Adobe Reader
4. Complete form
5. Click "Submit SPS Returns Form" at bottom of the page to email request for either shoes or all other returns
6. The Returns Department will respond with a return authorization number within 24 hours once accepted.
7. Write your return authorization number on the shipping container, include the Return Request Form and ship to the appropriate location.
*Please note that credits will not be processed without an RA number.