Functional Knee Brace Underliner
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The Medi Liner material - a special silicone - cares for and protects the skin. Medi liners prevent congestion, the circulation improves in the residual ...
- The Medi Liner material - a special silicone - cares for and protects the skin.
- Medi liners prevent congestion, the circulation improves in the residual limb, which also becomes firmer.
- Existing scars on the residual limb will grow softer and flatter over time.
- Medi Liner technology is also used in hospitals, e.g. following the amputation, when liners in the form of silicone covers are used to achieve an even moulding of the residual limb, which is more comfortable for the user, and oedema reduction (oedema: swelling due to water accumulation).
- This considerably facilitates the subsequent provision with prostheses.
Functions & Benefits:
- Provides a reliable connection between the prosthesis and the residual limb
- Supports the user's own proprioception (of the body's position and movements)
- Less pressure and fewer chafing zones in the socket because the residual limb is comfortably bedded in
- Prosthesis considerably easier to handle
- Prevention of oedema of the residual limb (oedema: swelling due to water accumulation)
- Promotes the circulation
- It is possible to sit while putting on the Liner and the prosthesis (a great advantage, especially for elderly amputees)
- Grips the soft tissues of the residual limb for easier donning of the prosthesis
- Suitable for use in patients with skin problems or pressure-sensitive residual limbs thanks to the use of silicone, which protects and cares for the skin
- Thanks to the special outer coating it is easy to put on, i.e. no donning aids or sprays are necessary
- Liner can be cleaned hygienically without any residues
Write Your Own Review