Formula K3 - K4 Foot
The Formula posterior mount (PM) foot is the ideal balance of flexibility and power, creating a dynamic foot design intended for a wide range of users/patients.
The long, lightweight carbon pylon provides critical energy return to the user through the posterior attachment, while the compact shape of the ankle allows for better cosmetic finishing without hindering foot performance while worn with a shoe.
Everyday users to elite athletes will admire the active feel of the Formula, and practitioners will appreciate the diverse range of fitting options for their patients.
Features and Benefits:
- Posterior mount design provides ideal balance of flexibility and power
- Long, carbon-composite pylon delivers lightweight, dynamic response
- Full-split toe offers maximum multiaxial function
- Rocker toe supports easy and smooth roll-over
- Fully customizable—choose the pylon and separate heel spring best suited for your patient
- Weight rating: 330 lbs. (150 kg)
- Foot size: 22 – 31 cm
- Functional levels: K3 – K4
- Weight (27 cm foot): 24 oz. (675 g)
- Pylon height: 12 – 20 in. (30 – 21 cm)
- Build height: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Order pylon based on patient weight
- Order heel spring based on desired stiffness
- Transfemoral or patients 6'2" (188 cm) or taller should move up one weight class for pylon and heel spring standard