Unassisted Transfer K Series K1 - K2 Limited Ambulation Foot
L Code: L5972
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
***PER VENDOR: ORDERS WILL BE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL IT IS VERIFIED THAT PT IS TRANSFER ONLY **Must specify size, side, patient weight, activity level and any other ...
- ***PER VENDOR: ORDERS WILL BE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL IT IS VERIFIED THAT PT IS TRANSFER ONLY **
- Must specify size, side, patient weight, activity level and any other information in the comments
- Dycor’s new “K Series” K2U prosthetic foot is ideal for unassisted transfer.
- The design is similar to the K1A (assisted transfer) “K Series” foot, and incorporates firmer dorsiflexion and plantar flexion bumpers.
- For bilateral unassisted transfer, the K2U should be used in conjunction with a K2A (assisted ADL) “K Series” foot (dominate side).
- Weight is 7 oz./198 grams. (26 med.) including integrated foot shell.
- Weight limit is 99 lb.(min.) – 295 lb. (max.) depending on size.
- The Dycor “K Series” feet are designed for clinical gradient or gradual change in response to level of activity. This gradient is not always clearly defined by conventional nomenclature. Consequently, Dycor’s “K Series” products will be defined in terms of clinical applicability relating to transfers and ADLs.
Product Warranty: 12mos
Write Your Own Review