Carboplast Contoured Morton
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Carboplast Thermoplastic Plates are used to limit motion for conditions such as turf toe or hallux rigidus. With multiple sizes and shapes, different foo...
- Carboplast Thermoplastic Plates are used to limit motion for conditions such as turf toe or hallux rigidus.
- With multiple sizes and shapes, different footwear can be made rigid without removing the sole.
- Carboplast plates are easy to fit and finish and can be customized by grinding or heat molding.
- They can be heated and reformed by using convection ovens at a temperature of 400°F for 3 - 7 minutes.
- The plates come in a variety of shapes and rigidities to meet all your patients needs.
- Carboplast is guaranteed not to crack or lose its shape or material properties after continued use.
Write Your Own Review