DuraWalk K1 - K2 Foot
Please note this item has a 24 hour lead time when drop shipping from the vendor.
- WillowWood’s most advanced low-activity foot is the DuraWalk.
- The DuraWalk Foot Shell, available separately, is molded specifically for the foot to provide a perfect fit.
- The low-cut foot shell permits easy access to the foot for clinical adjustments.
- The slightly flexible foot shell allows a better fit in various shoe styles and has a reinforced sole for increased durability.
- In addition to exceptional performance and an economical price, the DuraWalk Foot provides a modern, attractive design generally reserved for high activity feet.
- The integrated design of the toe pad, urethane heel, and foot shell provides multiaxial function for the user.
- The flexible toe spring allows for a smooth gait cycle while the foot’s multiaxial function provides stability on uneven terrain.
- Clinicians may change the heel density of the foot in order to maximize function.
- The foot’s construction and performance make it suitable for both transtibial and transfemoral amputee use for patients up to 350 pounds.
Write Your Own Review