ECO Extreme, Non-Hazmat Laminating Resin with CA1 Hardener
Please note, this is a Hazmat item, and therefore can only be shipped via Ground and to the contiguous 48 states.
Paceline ECO Extreme is a Non-Hazmat laminating resin that offers unmatched strength and ease of use. Laminates using this resin show a significant increase in flexural strength over those fabricated with industry standard resins. ECO Extreme Resin is designed to achieve a high modulus allowing the fabrication of thin and rigid laminates.
Formulated to be airtight, the Eco-Extreme Resin is an excellent choice for making an airtight socket for elevated vacuum suspension systems.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
All Paceline Resins come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Upon using, if you are not 100% satisfied, call SPS for a full refund.
- For use with elevated vacuum suspension systems
- 10-12 min cure time at room temperature
- Fast cure times without heat
- Allows complete tack and fuzz free cures even when laminating over wet unsealed casts
- Eliminates all hazardous air pollutants such as styrene and methyl methacrylate
- No Hazmat fees
- Paste promoter
- Up to a 1 year shelf life
- Formerly Acsys Orthopedic