Step into motion with AFO1 Glide, our anterior shell carbon fiber AFO that offers best-in-class durability and ground reaction force in a design that impacts both patients and clinicians. Glide allows practitioners the flexibility to fit the full range of patient sizes with just one product through our all-sizes-in-one design: the footplate and calf height can both be adjusted to accommodate each patient.
Features and Benefits:
- All-sizes-in-one design
- Advanced carbon technology for optimized durability and strength
- Adjustable anterior strut architecture for maximal patient comfort
- CoolFlow Liner provided increase breathability
- BOA® Fit System strap for one-handed donning and doffing
- Manufactured Suggested Coding: L1932
Provides support for dorsiflexor weakness and mild to moderate gastrocnemius and quadriceps weakness while minimizing tibial pressure.
HelixBand for Glide Product Overview:
Try the HelixBand - our dynamic, premium multiplanar solution to our custom-fit AFO product line.
Manufactured Suggested Coding: L2270
To find out more information on the HelixBand for the Glide click here.
Please Note: HelixBand for Glide is compatible for use with the Glide AFO only.