Fiberglass Meta Shock X K3 - K4 Foot
The Fiberglass META Shock X delivers the full benefits of the META-Unibody platform in fiberglass for K3/K4 prosthetic users up to 365lbs. The split keel design provides users improved stability and ground compliance, enabling conformance and easy adaptation to variations in terrain, while offering a smooth rollover experience.
The revolutionary unibody design and low build height, characteristic of the META foot family, offer market-leading levels of deflection in a compact, lightweight package. The Fiberglass META Shock X builds upon this foundation by combining multiphase shock absorption with 40 degrees axial rotation in the ankle.
The integrated torsion component promotes natural rotational movement and gait fluency with less torque applied to the residual limb, delivering patient comfort via reduced stress on the residual limb.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable, Lightweight Unibody Platform
- Low Build Height, High Displacement
- Responsive Shock Absorption
- Increased Ground Compliance
- Fluidity Through the Gait Cycle
- 40 degrees Torsional Rotation
- Corrosion Resistant and Waterproof