Kinisi Myo Hand with Bluetooth
Receive a newly reinforced SteeperUSA Elegance Plus Glove ($350 value) when you purchase a Myo Kinisi myoelectric hand.
Valid January 29 - March 31, 2024
* Both the glove and the hand must be on the same order. Limit 1 glove per purchase. Excludes any other SteeperUSA Silicone or PVC gloves.
The NEW Myo Kinisi Bluetooth can be set up with ease via the Steeper Myo Kinisi App for iOS and Android. Connected via Bluetooth the app is designed to allow one of five modes to be easily selected and adjusted.
The Myo Kinisi is a myoelectrically controlled terminal device engineered to provide optimal control, responding intuitively to the strength and speed of the user’s muscle contractions. This prosthetic hand is designed to be tailored by the prosthetist to the individual’s needs, with multiple wrist, size and hand mode options for the patient’s comfort and usability.
This device aims to assist Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), by providing an easy to control, high speed grasp, alongside a strong grip force. Optimally powered using high-capacity battery systems, it is recommended for use with an S-Charge System fabricated within the forearm.
A durable PVC hand shell encloses and protects the hand’s internal mechanism, accompanied by the Elegance Plus reinforced silicone glove, specifically designed for the Myo Kinisi.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for patients at levels equivalent to trans radial and more proximally, in both unilateral and bilateral applications
- Auto-grip feature automatically tightens the grip on slipping objects
- Compatible with a range of industry standard inputs including myoelectrodes, switches, force sensitive resistors and linear transducers
- Integrated low-profile on/off function button
- Internal manual safety mechanism for patient reassurance which allows the grip to be released in an emergency
- Supercapacitor technology provides efficient control and power conservation
- Strong titanium chassis for durability
- Electronic ‘gear change’ allows power to be stored and released on demand
- The Kinisi BT app provides the option to select one of five control modes and customize the standard hand settings to fit each individual patient’s needs. You can save the settings and the patient is able to perform software updates, without the need for a clinic visit.
- Elegance Plus cosmetic glove has enhanced cosmetic detailing, and a reinforced integrated mesh lining for increased durability and tear resistance