Mens Edward X Black (Split Pair Only)
Supplier: DR. COMFORT
L Code: A5500
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.Stretchable an...
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Stretchable and constructed as a slip-on casual shoe, the Dr. Comfort Edward X is built a ¼ inch deeper to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs. With over an inch of hinged contact closures on each side, the Edward X has a unique tongue opening to make it easier to put on and take off. The wide toe box provides plenty of wiggle room while the padded tongue helps to prevent skin irritation. The Edward X is a casual shoe that can be worn at work, around town or to special events.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed with extra depth to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFO
- A hook and loop fastener on each side allows for maximum adjustability, easy on/off application and comfort
- Breathable material to regulate heat and help keep feet cool and dry
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones
Write Your Own Review