Mens William Chestnut (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Simple, secure and stylish, the William is a casual, everyday shoe that delivers comfort and protection all day. Sporting an easy-to-use hook and loop closure that adds to its sleek design, this lightweight men’s shoe features full top-grain leather uppers, padded heel counter and tongue to reduce skin irritation, and a protective toe-box to reduce foot injury or toe stubbing.
Features and Benefits:
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish.
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing.
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15
- Colors: Chestnut, Black
- Collection: Casual