Mens Winner (GSA VER) Black, Sizes 7.5 - 15 (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Keep active in complete comfort and support. Designed with top-grain soft leather, the Winner is an easy-to-wear, seamless athletic shoe that offers a unique arch stabilizer for extra support. With many comfortable, supportive and shock-absorbent features, the Winner delivers a non-slip, non-skid patterned rubber sole for a reliable grip. The wide toe box provides plenty of wiggle room while the padded heel cup and tongue prevent skin irritation. Can wear as a casual shoe too.
The Winner is a hook and loop closure, different from the Winner Plus which is a lace-up shoe and the Winner X which is a ¼ inch deeper.
Features and Benefits:
- Hook and loop fastener and easy-to-adjust toggle closure—no tying or untying required—ensures comfort, support, and a great fit
- Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality material sand construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones