Orthomerica California Chairback
Only %1 left
L Code: L0626
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The California® Chairback Orthosis is designed for comfort and stability using our patented compound closure system. This spinal orthosis is available in 7...
- The California® Chairback Orthosis is designed for comfort and stability using our patented compound closure system. This spinal orthosis is available in 7 sizes, for both men and women, with the standard Anterior Overlap design or Anterior Panel option.
- The California Chairback has a posterior opening which eases pressure over the incision site, provides ventilation, and allows wound inspection without removing the orthosis. Internal plastic panels provide anterior rigidity and help block forward flexion, while the chairback portion discourages lateral flexion and excessive extension.
- As the patient progresses and requires less support, the plastic chairback component and internal panels can be removed to provide greater flexibility.
- Post-operative laminectomy, fusion, or intradiscal electrothermal therapy (IDET) procedure
- Chronic low back pain
- Arthritic conditions
- Spinal metastasis
- Occupational protection Design Features
- Can be transformed into an orthopaedic grade corset as patient progresses
- Easy access to incision
- Patented compound closure
- Adjustable compression
- Easy donning and doffing
- Comfortable and washable CoolFoam™ liner
Write Your Own Review