QuickFit Lacer, Small, 10 pack
Supplier: CLICK MEDICAL
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The QuickFit Lacer is a preassembled system that easily rivets on to any shoe or cuff. The small size QuickFit Lacer is designed for footwear si...
The QuickFit Lacer is a preassembled system that easily rivets on to any shoe or cuff. The small size QuickFit Lacer is designed for footwear size 36 - 41 EU. It comes with a low profile dial and 6 guides.
Features and Benefits:
- Either use the kit for fabrication of a new device, or easily upgrade an existing device.
- Within minutes you can create great fit, comfort, and performance by simply riveting the kit onto a device. Using the QuickFit Rivets and QuickFit Tool, installation is a snap, usually taking under 5 minutes from start to finish.
- Eliminate messy laces and get great fit with a simple one-handed turn of the Boa® dial. Now patients can easily choose appropriate footwear and avoid falls.
- Patients can easily adjust to the optimal fit of their device throughout the day, quickly adapting to changes in activity or support needs.
- Lacers are sold individually. For a pair of shoes, two kits are required.
Write Your Own Review