S700 Safety Knee Aluminum w/ Pyramid Adapter
L Code: L5611,L5845,L5850
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The new standard in safety knees This NEW knee is not the friction braking knee of old. This geometrically aligned system never fails in stability. The stan...
- The new standard in safety knees
- This NEW knee is not the friction braking knee of old. This geometrically aligned system never fails in stability.
- The stance flexion system forces the geometry into a locked out position at heel contact until the patient rolls over the toe to release the knee into swing. Elegantly simplistic design for stability. With correct alignment the knee is always in a stable position for patient confidence.
- Adjustable stance flexion from extreme stability with high stance flexion. To a very rapid response with low stance flexion
- Adjustable constant friction for swing phase.
- Usable for either above knee or knee disarticulation
- Best suited to be used for low K2 to mid K3.
- The frame construction is made of superlight aluminum alloy and the 5-bar linkage is made of aircraft alloy. The proximal attachments has A-P slide and Rotation adjustment.
- Optional adapters: pyramid adapter (for AK) and lotus adapter (for KD).
Product Warranty: 24mos
Write Your Own Review