Torsion Shock Adapter
The Torsion Shock Adapter has shock absorption and rotational functions that reduce rotary and shear forces on the residual limb. The device is intended as a prosthetic connector with force transmission properties. It may be used as part of a prosthesis during daily-living activities as needed. The Torsion Shock Adapter is a non-invasive, reusable prosthetic device designed for single patient use.
- Amputation Level: Lower Limb
- Impact Level: Low to High
- Maximum Patient Weight: 147kg (324lbs)
- Weight of the Adapter: 415g (14.6oz)
- Build height of the Adapter: 67-93mm (depending on connecting adapter)