Lower Spine Adjustable LSO
Only %1 left
L Code: L0627
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The XBACK LS Adjustable is an LSO brace that can be adjusted as often as needed in order to accomodate weight changes. Gain weight, lose weight, it doesn&rsquo...
- The XBACK LS Adjustable is an LSO brace that can be adjusted as often as needed in order to accomodate weight changes. Gain weight, lose weight, it doesn’t matter, the brace will always fit. It provides coverage from the sacral spine through the L1 vertebra. The brace is easy for patients to put on, adjust, and remove, so the comfortable light weight brace encourages compliance with treatment protocols.
- The adjustability and versatility of the LS Adjustable Brace requires only stocking 2 sizes, Size A & B.
- The brace will help you reduce inventory and expenses and will provide your patients a perfect fit everytime.
- The cut out in the center of the XBack posterior panel increases airflow making the brace cooler, lighter, less bulky and thus more comfortable to wear.
- The cut out also reduces pressure on the spine especially for the post-op patient or those receiving injections.
- The compression straps are anchored directly to the pre- shaped posterior panel. As the patient pulls on the adjustable closure system, the panel will mold to the patient’s back regardless of their degree of lordosis.
- The XBACK LS Adjustable provides even pressure distribution for a more consistent pain relief.
Product Warranty: 5 Year
Write Your Own Review